HSSC 2019 Conference
Saturday, February 9, 2019
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA 91330
The conference is co-sponsored by the CSUN History Department with support from the Whitsett Endowment.
The conference program is available here.
- Parking, est. $8, paid onsite. Attendees should both purchase their tickets and park in structure B3, visible on the lower left corner of this map: https://www.csun.edu/csun-maps
- CSUN Campus Map (PDF)
Pre-registration ended January 15.
On-site registration will be available at the following costs:
- HSSC Members $35
- CSUN Faculty and Staff $35
- Non-HSSC Members $45
- Graduate Student with ID $10
- Undergraduate Student with ID (Free)
- Awards Ceremony Only (No Lunch) (Free)
- Lunch Add-on $25 (Optional) A limited number of tickets are available for purchase on-site. Check with registration desk. They will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact HSSC Executive Director Amy Essington at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.