HSSC 2019 Conference
Saturday, February 9, 2019
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA 91330
CALL FOR PAPERS
- Seeking submissions on the political, economic, social, and cultural history of Southern California, or related fields
- Proposals for full panels strongly encouraged.
- Graduate student panels welcome.
- Those submitting panel or roundtable proposals should include a brief (100-word) description of the panel, a 250-word abstract for each presentation, and a one-page c.v. for each
- Those submitting individual papers should include a 250-word abstract and a one-page c.v.
- AV requests should be included for each presenter in the proposal.
- All program participants will be expected to pre-register for the conference.
- Proposals are due Friday, November 9, 2018, by 11:59PM PST.
- Please email your proposal information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Panelists will be notified by Friday, November 30, 2018.
- Contact HSSC Executive Director Amy Essington at email@example.com with any questions.