Special Event: Last Chance Tour of the Los Angeles Times Building (Wednesday, June 13, 2018) 6:00-7:30pm
The time of this tour has changed from the original posting. It is now 6:00pm-7:30pm.
Your last chance to see where history was made before the Los Angeles Times departs its iconic downtown headquarters. The tour will include the Globe Lobby, historic displays, newsrooms, television sets and test kitchen, and will be given by Times tour guide Darrell Kunitomi. This tour is very family-friendly and children are welcome. The tour will involve walking and some stairs. HSSC members may email email@example.com for a code to receive a $10 discount. Refunds are not available for this tour. Meet in the lobby, entrance on Spring Street. The closest parking structure is Joe’s Auto Park at .
- Tour Cost: $20 non-members, $10 members of HSSC (email firstname.lastname@example.org for member discount code- the code may be used for the member and one guest.)
- Go to https://hssctourjune13.eventbrite.com to purchase your tickets.
- No refunds for this tour.
- Tour is limited to 45. Spots will be given on a first-come, first-served basis. A wait list is available.
- Email email@example.com or call 323-222-0546 with any questions.